- Over 480 sites are currently maintained and supported by IntellePark across SA.
- We are a proudly South African Company; and have base in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.
- Intellepark has a diverse product range, one which is versatile enough to service its customers ongoing needs.
Fire Alarm Devices
Fire detection units are the heart of many Fire Protection Systems. Fire detection units by the thousands are now in use controlling the release of fire suppression agents such as CO2, water, foam, wet or dry chemicals. In some systems the fire detection device is used as an ALARM device, to sense overheat or fire, and alert personnel. In other systems, fire detection units are used as a RELEASE device, to sense fire and actuate fire attack systems.
The secret of the detection unit's sensitivity is in the design. The outer shell is made of a rapidly expanding alloy which closely follows changes in surrounding air temperature. The inner struts are made of a lower expanding alloy. Designed to resist thermal energy absorption and sealed inside the shell, the struts follow temperature changes more slowly.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and flurocarbon coated shell options
- Extended lead wires
- Horizontal units with flush or surface mounting
- Normally open or closed contacts
Standard Heat Detectors
Explosion Proof Detector
Manual Call Points
There are various types of fire detectors, the main types are;
- Smoke Detectors
- Heat Detectors
- Flame Detectors
Guards and Accessories