We have 84 guests online
- Intellepark has established itself as the market leader in South Africa's Shopping Centre and Retail parking industry.
- Intellepark boasts 7 of the top 10 largest shopping centres (GLA-m²) in SA is part of its client base!
- Intellepark provides turnkey solutions with integrated systems in all disciplines including CCTV and ACCESS CONTROL!
0.0/5 rating (0 votes)
- 65% energy savings compared to fluorescents
- Adjusts car park lighting according to occupancy or vehicle flows
- Reduced installation costs. Both systems installed at the same time, thereby jointly amortising them both.
- Implementation costs amortised in 2 years, with reduced electricity bills and maintenance costs.
- More light:
- 20-W fluorescent bulb per parking provides 1000 lumens,
- 1 x 4-W LED per space provides 800 lumens.
- With 3 LEDs per parking space = 2400 lumens, much more light is provided with much less consumption.
- Improved maintenance costs, life of LEDs is 10 times greater than the life of fluorescent lights. Greater investment costs, lower maintenance cost.